Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Portable Chargers 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh External Battery over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Portable Chargers 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh External Battery is currently selling at $23.99, approximately $4.10 lower than average. With a lowest price of $23.99 and an average of $28.09 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Portable Chargers vs Portable Chargers 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh External Battery
Here's a price comparison list of Portable Chargers products that are closely related to Portable Chargers 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh External Battery.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Portable Chargers 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh External Battery in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger 26800mAh||$47.49 (+$23.50)||$61.99 (+$38.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|EC Technology 22400mAh Power Bank Ultra High Capacity||$32.99 (+$9.00)||$32.99 (+$9.00)||$27.00||45.01%||Good Buy|
|Jackery Giant Premium 12000 mAh Dual USB Portable Battery||$21.99 (-$2.00)||$26.99 (+$3.00)||$43.00||61.44%||Good Buy|
|Jackery Bar Pocket Size 6000mAh Ultra Compact||$13.99 (-$10.00)||$15.99 (-$8.00)||$24.00||60.02%||Good Buy|
|Apple Lightning 12000mAh||$19.99 (-$4.00)||$23.99 (+$0.00)||$26.00||52.01%||Good Buy|
|Lumina 10000 mAh Ultra Compact||$18.74 (-$5.25)||$24.13 (+$0.14)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Candy Bar Size||$17.99 (-$6.00)||$17.99 (-$6.00)||$32.00||64.01%||Good Buy|
|RAVPower 26800 Battery Pack||$48.77 (+$24.78)||$49.99 (+$26.00)||$110.00||68.75%||Good Buy|
|RAVPower 22000 Smartphone Tablet Charger||$37.99 (+$14.00)||$39.99 (+$16.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Anker PowerCore Mini 3350mAh Lipstick Size||$13.99 (-$10.00)||$15.99 (-$8.00)||$24.00||60.02%||Good Buy|
|Anker 20000mAh High Capacity||$31.69 (+$7.70)||$41.99 (+$18.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Anker PowerCore 10000 Small Light High Speed||$19.19 (-$4.80)||$25.99 (+$2.00)||$24.00||48.01%||OK Buy|
|KMASHI 10000mAh Portable Power Bank Dual USB Ports||$13.99 (-$10.00)||$13.99 (-$10.00)||$16.00||53.35%||Good Buy|
Portable Chargers 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh External Battery Comparison Rankings
Here is how Portable Chargers 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh External Battery ranks in comparison to all the other Portable Chargers within this list.
Portable Chargers 16750 RAVPower 16750mAh External Battery Product Info
How do you choose a power bank that you can always count on? Is it a standout sales-record, top rating, and glowing customer reviews? With the most 5-star reviews, the RAVPower RP-PB19 16750mAh Battery Pack keeps a proud record of being a RAVPower top seller with more than 400,000 satisfied customers all over the word. It's the only power bank that meets all your needs.
Stabilized 4.5A Dual iSmart 2.0 Ports
Charge 2 devices simultaneously at a consistent 4.5A current with optimized charging speed for each device thanks to our iSmart 2.0 technology. A smooth charging for a sweet journey with no fun left behind.
Full Speed 2A Recharging
Get a full battery back within just 8 hours with the DC 5V/2.4A charger instead of 17 hours with the traditional DC 5V/1A input.
Designed for Accessibility
Stay informed of the battery level and conveniently turn on the flashlight by pressing the Power Button once and twice respectively. The battery pack is kept new and intact under the matte finish that is fingerprint and light-scratch proof.
Reliable A+ Lithium-Ion Battery
Premium A+ 18650 battery endures over 500 charge cycles for extended service life. Integrated with voltage surge and over discharge protections, the battery pack will automatically shut down if a charging error occurs.
Input: DC 5V/ 2A (Standard Micro USB Port)
USB A1: 5V/ 2.4A max, USB A2: 5V/ 2.1A max
1. Please use the original 8Pin/ 30Pin Cable (Not included in the package) by Apple to charge Apple products.
2. The AC adapter is Not included in the package.
What's in the Box:
- 1 RAVPower RP-PB19 Power Bank
- 2 USB to Micro USB cables (Lightning cable and type-C cable are Not included)
- 1 User Guide
- 1 Travel pouch
- Our Time-Tested Power Bank: Enhance your life with RAVPower's selected power pack with a 2 year straight 5-star record. Join 400,000+ satisfied users and charge with a time-honored reliable portable charger.
- Impressive 16750mAh Capacity: Housing enough power to provide 5.5 charges for iPhone 7, 3.5 charges for Samsung S7, or 1 charge for iPad Air, the battery back is the must have for your next party or journey. Stay powered, stay in the game.
- Powerful 4.5A Output and 2A Input: Dual iSmart 2.0 USB ports charge your phone and tablet simultaneously at an optimized charging speed. And benefit from the twice as fast 2A input to cut your recharging time by half. A full recharge takes about 9 to 10 hours with a DC 5V/2A charger, while 16 to 17 hours via a 1A charger. (Note: Use an original charging cable with a 2A output or above AC charger to achieve full speed charging.)
- Designed for Accessibility: Press the Power Button once to check the battery status with 4 intuitive LED indicators, click twice to conveniently light up the dark with the built-in flashlight
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).