Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Ampeak 400W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Ampeak 400W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter is currently selling at $34.99, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $34.99 and an average of $34.99 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Power Inverters vs Ampeak 400W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter
Here's a price comparison list of Power Inverters products that are closely related to Ampeak 400W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Ampeak 400W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|UFire 3000W Power Inverter DC 12V To 110V AC Car Converter||$239.97 (+$204.98)||$242.08 (+$207.09)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|Ampeak 2000W Power Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC Modified Sine Wave||$159.99 (+$125.00)||$159.99 (+$125.00)||$70.00||30.44%||Good Buy|
|Cobra CPI2590 2500W Professional Power Inverter||$184.68 (+$149.69)||$299.95 (+$264.96)||$20.00||6.25%||OK Buy|
|Power Inverter 400W DEFLAM DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter Outlets||$32.98 (-$2.01)||$32.98 (-$2.01)||$20.01||37.76%||Fantastic Buy|
|BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Adapter||$25.99 (-$9.00)||$26.99 (-$8.00)||$19.00||41.31%||OK Buy|
|1000W Power Inverter for Home Car RV with 3 AC Outlets Quesvow||$79.89 (+$44.90)||$79.89 (+$44.90)||$20.10||20.1%||Fantastic Buy|
|Excelvan 1500W Power Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC Converter||$79.99 (+$45.00)||$79.99 (+$45.00)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|iRULU 800W Microprocessor Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC||$49.99 (+$15.00)||$49.99 (+$15.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|POTEK 750W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V Dual AC Charging Port||$49.99 (+$15.00)||$49.99 (+$15.00)||$20.00||28.58%||OK Buy|
|BESTEK Pure Sine Wave 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V||$42.99 (+$8.00)||$42.99 (+$8.00)||$37.00||46.26%||Fantastic Buy|
|POTEK 2000W Power Inverter Three AC Outlets 12V DC to 110V AC||$159.99 (+$125.00)||$169.99 (+$135.00)||$30.00||15%||OK Buy|
|DEWALT DCB090 12V/20V Max USB Power Source||$29.97 (-$5.02)||$29.97 (-$5.02)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Foval 150W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter||$16.98 (-$18.01)||$16.98 (-$18.01)||$13.01||43.38%||Good Buy|
|BESTEK 400W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Car Adapter||$39.99 (+$5.00)||$39.99 (+$5.00)||$21.00||34.43%||Fantastic Buy|
|BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter||$27.99 (-$7.00)||$29.99 (-$5.00)||$16.00||34.79%||OK Buy|
Ampeak 400W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter Comparison Rankings
Here is how Ampeak 400W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter ranks in comparison to all the other Power Inverters within this list.
Ampeak 400W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter Product Info
POWER YOUR DEVICES, POWER YOUR LIFE
• Compact size to keep in your car to run whatever you need when you are on the go. Keep your laptop, phone, tablet or other devices charged and running all day.
• It contains 2 external replaceable 35A mini slip Fuse, 2 LED indicators and built-in cooling fan to make your inverter work safer and more effective.
• Equipped with Audible Alarm, when you reach a low input voltage or not enough battery condition, it will give out alarm to remind you.
• Power on/off switch independently controls the power supply of inverter.
• Energy saving: no-load power consumption < 5W (at a 12V input).
- Rated Power: 400W
- DC Input: 11V-15V DC
- AC Output: 105V-125V AC
- USB Output: 5V DC, 3.1 A Shared
- Output waveform: Modified sine wave
- LED Indicator: Green normal, Red error
Optimal Use and Precautions
• Only for 12V DC and 400W AC electric devices, do not applied for DC 24V and airplane use, please make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is less than 400W.
• Avoid placing the inverter into sunlight directly or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect inverter from getting too warm.
• 1 x 400W Power Inverter
• 2 x Battery Clip Cable
• 1 x Cigarette Lighter Plug Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Quick Start Manual
18-Month Hassle-Free Warranty
24-hour friendly customer service
100% customer satisfaction
- CAR POWER INVERTER: Provides 400W continuous DC to AC power output, 800W surge capacity
- UPGRADED COMPACT DESIGN: Dual 3.1A USB Charging Ports great for fast charging iPod, Smartphone and other electronic devices, Dual 110V AC Outlets ideal for charging laptop, game console, kindle, TV, DVD players, Christmas lights, Breast Pump
- WIDELY APPLICTION: Battery Clip Cables and Cigarette Lighter Plug Cable for different power source connection demands. When you on the go, plug it into the car cigarette lighter, it can provide up to 150 watts of continuous power. When you're at a campground, you can connect it to the car battery directly, it provides 400W continuous DC to AC power
- ALL-ROUND PROTECTION: Built-in Replaceable 35A mini slip Fuse*2 & Cooling Fan & Audible Alarm, automatic shutdown protection against Over voltage / Low voltage / Overload / Short circuit / Over heat
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).