Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for 2 Pack Poweradd 6 Outlet Commercial Power Strip over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
2 Pack Poweradd 6 Outlet Commercial Power Strip is currently selling at $17.99, approximately $0.76 higher than average. With a lowest price of $16.99 and an average of $17.23 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Top Power Strips vs 2 Pack Poweradd 6 Outlet Commercial Power Strip
Here's a price comparison list of Power Strips products that are closely related to 2 Pack Poweradd 6 Outlet Commercial Power Strip .
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with 2 Pack Poweradd 6 Outlet Commercial Power Strip in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Power Strip Tower JACKYLED Surge Protector||$24.99 (+$8.00)||$24.99 (+$7.00)||$65.00||72.23%||Good Deal|
|Poweradd 3 Outlet Power Strip 5ft Cord||$19.99 (+$3.00)||$20.99 (+$3.00)||$19.00||47.51%||OK Deal|
|Power Strip Tower JACKYLED Surge Protector 6 Outlet||$21.99 (+$5.00)||$22.99 (+$5.00)||$23.66||50.72%||Good Deal|
|HOLSEM 12 Outlets Surge Protector Power Strip||$32.89 (+$15.90)||$32.89 (+$14.90)||$33.10||50.16%||Good Deal|
|Belkin 12-Outlet Advanced Power Strip Surge Protector||$27.54 (+$10.55)||$32.23 (+$14.24)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|HAVIT USB Power Strip PowerPort Strip||$12.99 (-$4.00)||$13.99 (-$4.00)||$13.00||48.17%||Good Deal|
|Belkin 6 Outlet Commercial Power Strip Surge Protector||$10.00 (-$6.99)||$12.99 (-$5.00)||$36.00||73.48%||Good Deal|
2 Pack Poweradd 6 Outlet Commercial Power Strip Comparison Rankings
Here is how 2 Pack Poweradd 6 Outlet Commercial Power Strip ranks in comparison to all the other Power Strips within this list.
2 Pack Poweradd 6 Outlet Commercial Power Strip Product Info
This surge protecotor features flame-resisting materials, high temperature resistant six 3-prong grounded and gives you
a convenient way to charge and protect your essential devices
6-outlet surge protector ideal for your home office or entertainment center, ensuring superior protection for your high-end electronic equipment
A 5-feet heavy-duty power cord allows you to keep the surge protector in an unobtrusive location while making sure it reaches your devices
Widely spaced outlets at the corner accommodate large power adapters, battery chargers or other devices
Premium Protection against Surges
900 Joules energy rating, the surge protector defends your devices against harmful voltage fluctuations, surges, and energy spikes.
Electric Rating: 1250W, 10A, 125V, 60 HzR
Switch: RESET /OFF button
Material: Fire-resistance PC shell, PVC copper wire
Cord Length: 5-foot/1.5m
Feature: Overload protection, Surge protection, Home power center.
Clamping Voltage: L-N 500V, L-G 500V, N-G 500V
Surge Energy Joule Rating: 900 Joules
Response Time: <1 Nanosecond
Maximum Spike Voltage: 6KV
Storage Environment Temperature: -10?~50?
What's in the Package
Poweradd Surge Protector x 1
Instruction Manual x1
Feedback Card x 1
- Poweradd offers 30-Day money back within 24-Month limited product warranty policy
- 24h*7d Customer Service Supported
- Double 6-outlet surge protector would defentily protect your home application from surges and spikes.
- 5-foot long 18 AWG power cord (UL approved) with right angle plug; keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications.
- Sleek and slim design reduces office clutter, fireproof housing with phosphorus copper kills any potential damages.
- Power on/off switch with an integrated signify your devices are protected from power surge, over-heated, overload, over-charging.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).