Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for MBM DESTROYIT 2360 Cross Cut Shredder over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
MBM DESTROYIT 2360 Cross Cut Shredder is currently selling at $598.90, approximately $0.00 lower than average. With a lowest price of $598.90 and an average of $598.90 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.15% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Shredders vs MBM DESTROYIT 2360 Cross Cut Shredder
Here's a price comparison list of Shredders products that are closely related to MBM DESTROYIT 2360 Cross Cut Shredder.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with MBM DESTROYIT 2360 Cross Cut Shredder in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
MBM DESTROYIT 2360 Cross Cut Shredder Comparison Rankings
Here is how MBM DESTROYIT 2360 Cross Cut Shredder ranks in comparison to all the other Shredders within this list.
MBM DESTROYIT 2360 Cross Cut Shredder Product Info
- Sheet capacity of 11-13 pages at once and up to 182 pages per minute
- Zero Energy Consumption sleep mode cuts off power supply after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Feel confident in your investment with the IdealTM lifetime warranty on the cutting shafts and wheels
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples, paper clips, and credit cards
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).