Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Wink Connected Home Hub over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Wink Connected Home Hub is currently selling at $34.95, approximately $3.34 higher than average. With a lowest price of $28.96 and an average of $31.61 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.23% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Top Smart Hubs vs Wink Connected Home Hub
Here's a price comparison list of Smart Hubs products that are closely related to Wink Connected Home Hub.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Wink Connected Home Hub in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Smartika HUB Central Control Pair with Your Devices||$34.99 (+$6.03)||$34.99 (+$0.04)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|LE Smart Hub Gateway Wireless Zigbee Home Automation Smartphone||$29.99 (+$1.03)||$29.99 (-$4.96)||$36.00||54.55%||Good Deal|
|Prota S Smart Hub for Smart Home Automation Works With Alexa||$89.99 (+$61.03)||$163.39 (+$128.44)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|SmartThings Hub 1st Generation||$89.99 (+$61.03)||$89.99 (+$55.04)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Sonoff 433MHz Wireless RF Switch WiFi IR RF Universal Remote||$24.99 (-$3.97)||$24.99 (-$9.96)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hook Smart Home Hub for Remote Control Outlets Works with Alexa||$45.95 (+$16.99)||$45.95 (+$11.00)||$4.00||8.01%||Fantastic Deal|
|Vera Control VeraPlus-US Smart Home Controller Hub Black||$111.00 (+$82.04)||$127.00 (+$92.05)||$22.95||15.31%||OK Deal|
|LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled||$63.99 (+$35.03)||$63.99 (+$29.04)||$86.01||57.34%||Fantastic Deal|
|Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa||$50.00 (+$21.04)||$50.00 (+$15.05)||$29.99||37.49%||Fantastic Deal|
|Wink Hub 2||$87.49 (+$58.53)||$121.00 (+$86.05)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub||$69.99 (+$41.03)||$80.00 (+$45.05)||$19.99||19.99%||Good Deal|
|Echo Plus with Built In Hub Black||$149.99 (+$121.03)||$149.99 (+$115.04)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Echo Plus with Built In Hub White||$149.99 (+$121.03)||$149.99 (+$115.04)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Echo Plus with built In Hub Silver||$149.99 (+$121.03)||$149.99 (+$115.04)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
Wink Connected Home Hub Comparison Rankings
Here is how Wink Connected Home Hub ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Hubs within this list.
Wink Connected Home Hub Product Info
- All of your favorite smart products seamlessly connected in one simple app The Wink Hub will not automatically reconnect, since you've changed the credentials that the Hub currently knows. In order to update those credentials, power cycle your Wink Hub by unplugging it and plugging back in. Wait for it start flashing purple (may take several minutes). Then, go to the Wink app Wi-Fi Settings menu under Wink Hub Settings. Enter the new Wi-Fi credentials, tap "Update," and your Wink Hub should connect to your newly updated network.
- Wink Hub allows your diverse collection of smart products to speak the same wireless language so you can easily control them from the Wink app Android phones (specifically Samsung Galaxies) have a default setting which causes the phone to jump between Wi-Fi or mobile data, depending on which connection is strongest. Disabling mobile data allows the phone to successfully pair the Hub.
- Easy setup: download the Wink app, connect your hub in minutes, add your favorite smart products
- PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY: Control products from iOS, Apple Watch, Android, and Android Wear. Works with Amazon Alexa. Program recipes with IFTTT - No required monthly fees, ever
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).