Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa is currently selling at $40.00, approximately $1.22 higher than average. With a lowest price of $35.00 and an average of $38.78 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Smart Hubs vs Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa
Here's a price comparison list of Smart Hubs products that are closely related to Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Smartika HUB Central Control Pair with Your Devices||$34.99 (-$0.01)||$34.99 (-$5.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|LE Smart Hub Gateway Wireless Zigbee Home Automation Smartphone||$29.99 (-$5.01)||$29.99 (-$10.01)||$36.00||54.55%||Good Buy|
|Prota S Smart Hub for Smart Home Automation Works With Alexa||$71.09 (+$36.09)||$89.99 (+$49.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|SmartThings Hub 1st Generation||$78.00 (+$43.00)||$78.00 (+$38.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Sonoff 433MHz Wireless RF Switch WiFi IR RF Universal Remote||$18.89 (-$16.11)||$20.48 (-$19.52)||$17.32||45.82%||Good Buy|
|Hook Smart Home Hub for Remote Control Outlets Works with Alexa||$44.95 (+$9.95)||$45.95 (+$5.95)||$4.00||8.01%||Good Buy|
|Vera Control VeraPlus-US Smart Home Controller Hub Black||$112.00 (+$77.00)||$114.00 (+$74.00)||$35.95||23.97%||Fantastic Buy|
|LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled||$49.95 (+$14.95)||$65.15 (+$25.15)||$84.85||56.57%||Good Buy|
|Wink Connected Home Hub||$29.46 (-$5.54)||$30.97 (-$9.03)||$3.98||11.39%||Good Buy|
|Wink Hub 2||$68.68 (+$33.68)||$78.00 (+$38.00)||$21.00||21.21%||Good Buy|
|Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub||$44.00 (+$9.00)||$99.99 (+$59.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Echo Plus with Built In Hub Black||$119.99 (+$84.99)||$119.99 (+$79.99)||$30.00||20%||Fantastic Buy|
|Echo Plus with Built In Hub White||$119.99 (+$84.99)||$119.99 (+$79.99)||$30.00||20%||Fantastic Buy|
|Echo Plus with built In Hub Silver||$119.99 (+$84.99)||$119.99 (+$79.99)||$30.00||20%||Fantastic Buy|
Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa Comparison Rankings
Here is how Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Hubs within this list.
Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa Product Info
- The Insteon Hub gives you control over a huge family of connected devices, all from your smartphone, tablet and voice with Amazon Alexa. Insteon Hub is not currently compatible with Wireless Thermostat, IR Modules or Energy Monitoring devices. Mini Remotes are currently supported on iOS only
- Create schedules for individual devices or scenes. Gradually fade lights to 50% to help you wake up or have your kids' lights automatically turn off after they've left for school.
- Create customized scenes for instant recalling of your favorite lighting settings
- Supports both Insteon thermostat as well as the Nest thermostat (iOS and Android)
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).