Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled is selling at approximately $0.21 higher than average. With a lowest price of $49.95 and an average of $64.94 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Smart Hubs vs LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled
Here's a price comparison list of Smart Hubs products that are closely related to LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Smartika HUB Central Control Pair with Your Devices||$34.99 (-$14.96)||$34.99 (-$30.16)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|LE Smart Hub Gateway Wireless Zigbee Home Automation Smartphone||$29.99 (-$19.96)||$29.99 (-$35.16)||$36.00||54.55%||Good Buy|
|Prota S Smart Hub for Smart Home Automation Works With Alexa||$71.09 (+$21.14)||$71.09 (+$5.94)||$18.90||21%||Fantastic Buy|
|SmartThings Hub 1st Generation||$78.00 (+$28.05)||$78.00 (+$12.85)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Sonoff 433MHz Wireless RF Switch WiFi IR RF Universal Remote||$18.89 (-$31.06)||$27.31 (-$37.84)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
|Hook Smart Home Hub for Remote Control Outlets Works with Alexa||$44.95 (-$5.00)||$45.95 (-$19.20)||$4.00||8.01%||Good Buy|
|Vera Control VeraPlus-US Smart Home Controller Hub Black||$112.00 (+$62.05)||$116.07 (+$50.92)||$33.88||22.59%||OK Buy|
|Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa||$35.00 (-$14.95)||$40.00 (-$25.15)||$39.99||49.99%||OK Buy|
|Wink Connected Home Hub||$29.46 (-$20.49)||$30.97 (-$34.18)||$3.98||11.39%||Good Buy|
|Wink Hub 2||$68.68 (+$18.73)||$98.94 (+$33.79)||$0.06||0.06%||Good Buy|
|Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub||$44.00 (-$5.95)||$99.99 (+$34.84)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Echo Plus with Built In Hub Black||$119.99 (+$70.04)||$119.99 (+$54.84)||$30.00||20%||Fantastic Buy|
|Echo Plus with Built In Hub White||$119.99 (+$70.04)||$119.99 (+$54.84)||$30.00||20%||Fantastic Buy|
|Echo Plus with built In Hub Silver||$119.99 (+$70.04)||$119.99 (+$54.84)||$30.00||20%||Fantastic Buy|
LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled Comparison Rankings
Here is how LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Hubs within this list.
LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled Product Info
- Provides simple and personalized control of your lights, shades and temperature from anywhere using the FREE Lutron app iOS and Android
- Works with Alexa and Siri for control of your lights
- Schedule lights simply to turn on or off at specific times or at sunrise / sunset; schedules automatically adjust as seasons change, so no one ever comes home to a dark house
- Create personalized lighting scenes to enhance life's daily and special occasions, for example "Homework Time" or "Movie Time"
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).