Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub is currently selling at $80.00, approximately $6.22 lower than average. With a lowest price of $69.99 and an average of $86.22 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.67% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good deal'.
Top Smart Hubs vs Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
Here's a price comparison list of Smart Hubs products that are closely related to Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Smartika HUB Central Control Pair with Your Devices||$34.99 (-$35.00)||$34.99 (-$45.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|LE Smart Hub Gateway Wireless Zigbee Home Automation Smartphone||$29.99 (-$40.00)||$29.99 (-$50.01)||$36.00||54.55%||Good Deal|
|Prota S Smart Hub for Smart Home Automation Works With Alexa||$89.99 (+$20.00)||$164.41 (+$84.41)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|SmartThings Hub 1st Generation||$89.99 (+$20.00)||$89.99 (+$9.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Sonoff 433MHz Wireless RF Switch WiFi IR RF Universal Remote||$24.99 (-$45.00)||$24.99 (-$55.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Hook Smart Home Hub for Remote Control Outlets Works with Alexa||$45.95 (-$24.04)||$45.95 (-$34.05)||$4.00||8.01%||Fantastic Deal|
|Vera Control VeraPlus-US Smart Home Controller Hub Black||$111.00 (+$41.01)||$127.00 (+$47.00)||$22.95||15.31%||OK Deal|
|LUTRON L-BDG2-WH Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge HomeKit Enabled||$63.99 (-$6.00)||$63.99 (-$16.01)||$86.01||57.34%||Fantastic Deal|
|Insteon Central Controller Hub Works with Alexa||$50.00 (-$19.99)||$50.00 (-$30.00)||$29.99||37.49%||Fantastic Deal|
|Wink Connected Home Hub||$28.96 (-$41.03)||$34.95 (-$45.05)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Wink Hub 2||$87.49 (+$17.50)||$99.00 (+$19.00)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|Echo Plus with Built In Hub Black||$119.99 (+$50.00)||$149.99 (+$69.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Echo Plus with Built In Hub White||$119.99 (+$50.00)||$149.99 (+$69.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Echo Plus with built In Hub Silver||$119.99 (+$50.00)||$149.99 (+$69.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub Comparison Rankings
Here is how Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Hubs within this list.
Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub Product Info
If the Honeywell Programmable Thermostat was not detected, you may need to reset the device through a Z-Wave exclusion before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do so in the SmartThings mobile app: 1. Tap the menu 2. Tap the Hub 3. Tap Z-Wave Utilities 4. Tap General Device Exclusion 5. When prompted: 1. Press the System button on the left side of the thermostat's display 2. Press and hold the blank center button until the display changes 3. The first set of numbers/arrows is the "Function" section - Scroll until you find "RF10" 4. The second set of numbers/arrows is the "Setting" section - Select 0 5. Press Done in the lower left corner to save and exit After the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the first set of instructions above to connect the Honeywell Programmable Thermostat.
Note: Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under 'Technical Specifications' for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you're asleep, awake, away, and back home.
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).