Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt is currently selling at $153.00, approximately $10.25 higher than average. With a lowest price of $55.00 and an average of $142.75 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.82% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok deal'.
Top Smart Locks vs Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt
Here's a price comparison list of Smart Locks products that are closely related to Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Kwikset Premis Touchscreen Smart Lock Works with Apple HomeKit||$200.00 (+$145.00)||$200.00 (+$47.00)||$29.00||12.66%||OK Deal|
|Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Camelot Trim Aged Bronze||$139.99 (+$84.99)||$167.95 (+$14.95)||$61.05||26.66%||OK Deal|
|Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Camelot Trim Satin Nickel||$150.00 (+$95.00)||$169.99 (+$16.99)||$59.01||25.77%||OK Deal|
|August Smart Lock 3rd Gen technology Silver Works with Alexa||$119.97 (+$64.97)||$142.00 (-$11.00)||$7.99||5.33%||OK Deal|
|Schlage BR400 Sense Wi-Fi Adapter White||$104.99 (+$49.99)||$114.99 (-$38.01)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Century Trim Satin Nickel||$173.88 (+$118.88)||$190.98 (+$37.98)||$38.02||16.6%||OK Deal|
|August Smart Lock Pro 3rd generation Silver Works with Alexa||$129.00 (+$74.00)||$209.99 (+$56.99)||$20.00||8.7%||OK Deal|
|Schlage Z-Wave Connect Century Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In||$131.95 (+$76.95)||$138.95 (-$14.05)||$40.05||22.37%||OK Deal|
|August Doorbell Cam Pro 2nd generation technology Silver||$164.88 (+$109.88)||$199.99 (+$46.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|August Smart Lock 2nd Generation Dark Gray Works with Amazon||$90.00 (+$35.00)||$110.00 (-$43.00)||$119.99||52.17%||Good Deal|
|August Smart Lock 2nd Generation Silver Works with Amazon Alexa||$80.00 (+$25.00)||$113.00 (-$40.00)||$116.99||50.87%||Good Deal|
|August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge||$33.99 (-$21.01)||$43.00 (-$110.00)||$16.89||28.2%||OK Deal|
|August Smart Lock Pro + Connect 3rd Gen Technology Dark Gray||$194.94 (+$139.94)||$279.99 (+$126.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|August Smart Lock Pro + Connect 3rd Gen Technology Silver||$249.00 (+$194.00)||$279.00 (+$126.00)||$0.99||0.35%||OK Deal|
|Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In||$150.00 (+$95.00)||$178.00 (+$25.00)||$6.95||3.76%||OK Deal|
Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt Comparison Rankings
Here is how Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Locks within this list.
Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt Product Info
- Touch screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time.Operating Temperatures: Outside escutcheon: -35C to 66C,Inside escutcheon: -10C to 49C. Holds up to 30 user codes
- Built-in alarm with 3 alert settings
- Z-wave technology for integration with other electronics
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).