Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit No Battery No Wiring over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit No Battery No Wiring is currently selling at $29.90, approximately $0.44 higher than average. With a lowest price of $25.00 and an average of $29.46 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Smart Switches vs acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit No Battery No Wiring
Here's a price comparison list of Smart Switches products that are closely related to acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit No Battery No Wiring.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit No Battery No Wiring in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit No Battery No Wiring Comparison Rankings
Here is how acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit No Battery No Wiring ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Switches within this list.
acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit No Battery No Wiring Product Info
How Acegoo Switch Works:
Wireless on/off switch kit is consist of switch and receiver.
1.Switch: Self-powered RF transmitter, battery-free and no external power need (Place anywhere in your house)
2.Receiver: Accept transmitter (switch) signal to control power on/off to light. (Wired between power and lamp)
3.Switch sends on/off signal to receiver to accomplish power switching control
A switch can pair with multiple receivers to accomplish one switch simultaneously control several lamps on/off
A receiver can pair with several switches to accomplish multi-way on/off control, like 3 way, 4 way switch, etc
Build Flexible Control Ways:
1 switch kit (1 switch+1 receiver): Create 2-way switch, 1 switch control one light
1 switch kit + 1 switch: Create 3-way switch, 2 switches control one light
1 switch kit + switches: Create multi-way switch, multi switches control one light
1 switch kit + 1 receiver: Create one switch simultaneously control two lights on/off
1 switch kit + receivers: Create one switch simultaneously control several lights on/off
- Works with any lights like halogen/incandescent/CFL/fluorescent/LED light.
- 433mhz, transmission distance 300 feet outdoor, 100 feet indoor
- Wide voltage AC85-265v, standard 10 amp, max resistive load 16 amp.
- Encrypted connection, no signal interferences between switches.
- Battery-free kinetic switch, water resistance, 20 years lifetime.
- Switch size: 3.3"x3.3"x0.6", receiver size: 1.95" Dia x 0.9" H
1 x Receiver
1 x Switch
2 x Screws
1 x 3M Tape
1 x Manual
- [ Easy Relocate Light Switch ]: No pulling wires to the switch, no tearing walls, quick remodel existing switches location. Compatible any lamps like halogen/incandescent/CFL/fluorescent/LED
- [ Create Multi-location Switch ]: Easy create multiple switches controlling one light by pairing multil switches with one receiver. A switch also can pair with several receivers to accomplish a switch control multi lights
- [ Switch Can Place Anywhere ]: Innovative kinetic switch no wiring needed, mounts wherever you want in the house range, mounting screws and 3M tape provided for easy installation
- [ Save Install Costs and Time ]: No pulling wires, no tearing walls. The switch receiver was wired between power and lamp. Save huge labor and material costs comparing with traditional switch
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).