Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Lyric Round 2.0 Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Lyric Round 2.0 Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat is currently selling at $179.99, approximately $20.49 lower than average. With a lowest price of $179.99 and an average of $200.48 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 23.92% (meaning it changes all the time), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Top Smart Thermostats vs Lyric Round 2.0 Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat
Here's a price comparison list of Smart Thermostats products that are closely related to Lyric Round 2.0 Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Lyric Round 2.0 Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Ecobee3 Lite Thermostat Wi-Fi Works with Amazon Alexa||$156.50 (-$23.49)||$164.99 (-$15.00)||$4.01||2.37%||Good Deal|
|Vine Wi-fi Programmable Smart Thermostat 2nd Gen||$79.95 (-$100.04)||$85.03 (-$94.96)||$44.92||34.57%||OK Deal|
|Kono Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat KN-S-MG1-B04||$84.49 (-$95.50)||$88.49 (-$91.50)||$60.51||40.61%||Good Deal|
|Emerson Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat Touchscreen Color Display||$199.99 (+$20.00)||$199.99 (+$20.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Honeywell Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat||$72.51 (-$107.48)||$74.29 (-$105.70)||$4.19||5.34%||Good Deal|
|Honeywell RTH9580WF Smart Wi-Fi 7 Day Programmable Color Touch||$152.95 (-$27.04)||$175.20 (-$4.79)||$31.79||15.36%||OK Deal|
|Honeywell RCHT8610WF2006 Lyric T5 Wi-Fi Smart 7 Day Programmable||$79.48 (-$100.51)||$94.90 (-$85.09)||$55.09||36.73%||OK Deal|
|Sensi Smart Thermostat Wi-Fi UP500W Works with Amazon Alexa||$90.00 (-$89.99)||$129.99 (-$50.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|ecobee3 lite Smart Thermostat Works with Amazon Alexa 2nd Gen||$99.99 (-$80.00)||$167.89 (-$12.10)||$1.11||0.66%||OK Deal|
|Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation Copper Works with Amazon||$189.47 (+$9.48)||$189.47 (+$9.48)||$60.52||24.21%||Fantastic Deal|
|Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation White Works with Amazon||$175.00 (-$4.99)||$195.33 (+$15.34)||$54.66||21.86%||Good Deal|
|Vine Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat TJ-919 7-Day Smart Thermostat||$129.00 (-$50.99)||$148.95 (-$31.04)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen Stainless Steel Works with Alexa||$249.99 (+$70.00)||$249.99 (+$70.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
Lyric Round 2.0 Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat Comparison Rankings
Here is how Lyric Round 2.0 Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Thermostats within this list.
Lyric Round 2.0 Wi-Fi Smart Programmable Thermostat Product Info
- Perfect for the future home - Works with Apple HomeKit(TM), Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings and IFTTT
- Control your Smart Home with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) and Apple HomeKit with voice control using Siri, the Apple voice assistant
- "Feels Like" temperature function considers both humidity and temperature to maintain your comfort
- Adaptive recovery learns how long it takes to achieve the right temperature at the right time, with auto change from heat to cool
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).