Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch Black over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch Black is currently selling at $50.00, approximately $0.42 lower than average. With a lowest price of $45.24 and an average of $50.42 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.89% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'good buy'.
Top Smart Watches vs Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch Black
Here's a price comparison list of Smart Watches products that are closely related to Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch Black.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch Black in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|CNPGD Smartwatch Unlocked Cellphone||$12.99 (-$32.25)||$12.99 (-$37.01)||$47.00||78.35%||Fantastic Buy|
|CNPGD All in 1 Smartwatch||$16.99 (-$28.25)||$19.99 (-$30.01)||$50.00||71.44%||Good Buy|
|Aosmart U8 Smartwatch for Android Smartphones||$9.99 (-$35.25)||$9.99 (-$40.01)||$90.00||90.01%||Fantastic Buy|
|Bluetooth Smartwatch Round Water Resistant||$45.99 (+$0.75)||$45.99 (-$4.01)||$24.00||34.29%||Good Buy|
|LG Watch STYLE 42.3mm Smartwatch||$149.99 (+$104.75)||$149.99 (+$99.99)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|RabbyRock Y1 Bluetooth SmartWatch HD IPS||$24.99 (-$20.25)||$25.99 (-$24.01)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Fossil Q Marshal Gen 2 Smoke Stainless Steel||$115.79 (+$70.55)||$275.00 (+$225.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch with Camera||$12.99 (-$32.25)||$18.99 (-$31.01)||$2.00||9.53%||OK Buy|
|Antimi Sweatproof Smart Watch Phone||$17.99 (-$27.25)||$17.99 (-$32.01)||$6.98||27.95%||OK Buy|
|Fossil Q Wander Gen 2 Touchscreen||$127.50 (+$82.26)||$255.00 (+$205.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch Silver||$174.00 (+$128.76)||$199.00 (+$149.00)||$60.99||23.46%||Good Buy|
|ASUS ZenWatch 3 WI503Q GL DB 1.39 Inch AMOLED||$199.00 (+$153.76)||$499.99 (+$449.99)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Pebble Time Steel Smartwatch for Apple Android||$129.99 (+$84.75)||$199.99 (+$149.99)||$0.00||0%||Good Buy|
|Samsung Gear Fit 2 Large Black||$116.11 (+$70.87)||$138.99 (+$88.99)||$51.00||26.84%||Good Buy|
|Bluetooth Smart Watch with SIM Card Slot for IOS||$18.98 (-$26.26)||$19.98 (-$30.02)||$50.01||71.45%||Good Buy|
|Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Rose Gold Aluminum||$344.75 (+$299.51)||$479.00 (+$429.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Garmin vivoactive HR GPS Smart Watch Regular Fit||$141.00 (+$95.76)||$145.24 (+$95.24)||$104.75||41.9%||Good Buy|
Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch Black Comparison Rankings
Here is how Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch Black ranks in comparison to all the other Smart Watches within this list.
Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch Black Product Info
- Compatible with select Apple and Android phones - You can use this with most Android smartphones and tablets with OS 2.3.3 or later and Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5C and 5S, plus later versions of iPad and iPod Touch.
- 1.5" graphic OLED Display - See information in clear, easy-to-read detail with 96 x 16 pixels of resolution.
- Rechargeable Battery - Lithium-ion polymer battery can be charged with the included USB cable.
- Notifications - Keep up to date with caller ID, SMS, e-mails, social media posts, fitness stats, news and sports headlines and other alerts that your compatible smartphone supports.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).