Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for OXA 20 20x60 Angled Waterproof Spotting Scope over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
OXA 20 20x60 Angled Waterproof Spotting Scope is currently selling at $69.99, approximately $9.11 higher than average. With a lowest price of $49.99 and an average of $60.88 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Top Spotting Scopes vs OXA 20 20x60 Angled Waterproof Spotting Scope
Here's a price comparison list of Spotting Scopes products that are closely related to OXA 20 20x60 Angled Waterproof Spotting Scope.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|BNISE Spotting Scope for Bird Watching 60mm||$116.79 (+$66.80)||$116.79 (+$46.80)||$0.90||0.76%||Good Deal|
|Kowa TSN 501 50mm Angled Spotting Scope||$349.00 (+$299.01)||$349.00 (+$279.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Celestron 52320 Landscout 10 30x50 Spotting Scope||$47.99 (-$2.00)||$47.99 (-$22.00)||$2.00||4%||Fantastic Deal|
|Redfield Rampage 20 60x60mm Spotting Scope Kit||$172.70 (+$122.71)||$186.95 (+$116.96)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Authentic ROXANT Blackbird HD Spotting Scope||$79.93 (+$29.94)||$79.95 (+$9.96)||$0.00||0%||Good Deal|
|Celestron 52250 80mm Ultima Zoom Spotting Scope||$169.95 (+$119.96)||$169.95 (+$99.96)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Enkeeo Waterproof Spotting Scope 20 60X60AE||$54.99 (+$5.00)||$54.99 (-$15.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|BARSKA 15 40x50 Colorado Spotting Scope||$24.99 (-$25.00)||$28.83 (-$41.16)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Emarth 20 60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope||$69.99 (+$20.00)||$69.99 (+$0.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Gosky 20 60X 80 Porro Prism Spotting Scope||$129.99 (+$80.00)||$129.99 (+$60.00)||$4.00||2.99%||Good Deal|
OXA 20 20x60 Angled Waterproof Spotting Scope Comparison Rankings
Here is how OXA 20 20x60 Angled Waterproof Spotting Scope ranks in comparison to all the other Spotting Scopes within this list.
OXA 20 20x60 Angled Waterproof Spotting Scope Product Info
Exit Pupil: 4mm
Viewing Range: 7°
Close Focal: 4M
Prism Type: BAK7
Eye Distance: 23mm
Focus System: Central
Size: 335 x 90 x 155mm
Field of View: 100yard/1000m
Optical Coating: Full Multi Coated
Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm
Convenient and Portable: Along with a tripod and carrying bag, the spotting scope and tripod can fit inside the package bag for easy traveling and storage
High Quality Materials: Featuring all coated glass optical components, the spotting scope provides clean, crisp views. Made with high quality materials to ensure stability and durability, this scope gives you a lifetime of pleasure with a minimal amount of maintenance.
Waterproof and Fog Proof: Waterproof and fog proof spotting scope with tripod, ideal for all-weather conditions, provides you with great performance under a wide range of viewing situations.
1 x Tripod
1 x Manual
1 x Lens Cap
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Clean Clothes
1 x OXA Angled Spotting Scope
- ?Variable 20 Magnification and Dynamic Lens Focusing System: This angled spotting scope makes it easy to focus on target, which is perfect for bird watching, target shooting, archery, and other outdoor activities.
- ?Angled Spotting Scope with Clear Views: BK-7 prism with fully multi-coated optics, high transmission coatings creates stunning images with increased brightness and clarity.
- ?Waterproof and Fog proof: The sealing property of this spotting scope ensures the living waterproof and fog proof function. You could fully enjoy the delight that the spotting scope brings to you under all weather conditions.
- ?Durable Magnalium Framework and Rubber Armor: Its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions. The shock-absorbent rubber armor can be for maximum protection. And the eyepiece shield can be stretched out to protect the eyepiece.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).