Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Inch 32GB Silver over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Inch 32GB Silver is currently selling at $549.99, approximately $23.14 lower than average. With a lowest price of $549.99 and an average of $573.13 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Tablets vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Inch 32GB Silver
Here's a price comparison list of Tablets products that are closely related to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Inch 32GB Silver.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Inch 32GB Silver in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Huawei Mediapad T3 8 Inch 2+16 Quad Core 1.4GHz Android N||$139.00 (-$410.99)||$139.00 (-$410.99)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|Huawei Harman Kardon MediaPad M3 8.0 Octa Core 8.4 Inch Android||$248.95 (-$301.04)||$278.00 (-$271.99)||$21.00||7.02%||OK Buy|
|Lenovo Tab 10 Tablet 10 1 HD Touchscreen Qualcomm Quad co||$103.99 (-$446.00)||$116.99 (-$433.00)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Lenovo Tab 4 10.1 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor||$154.00 (-$395.99)||$169.99 (-$380.00)||$10.00||5.56%||OK Buy|
|Lenovo Tab 4 8 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor 1.4GHz||$109.00 (-$440.99)||$129.00 (-$420.99)||$0.99||0.76%||OK Buy|
|Google Pixel C 10.2 Inch HD Touchscreen Tablet 64GB||$715.99 (+$166.00)||$729.00 (+$179.01)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|Apple iPad Mini 4 128GB WiFi Silver||$319.00 (-$230.99)||$344.00 (-$205.99)||$29.97||8.01%||OK Buy|
|Apple iPad Pro 10.5 Inch 256GB WiFi Space Gray 2017||$683.17 (+$133.18)||$735.00 (+$185.01)||$64.00||8.01%||OK Buy|
|Apple iPad Mini 4 128GB WiFi Space Gray||$300.31 (-$249.68)||$329.58 (-$220.41)||$269.42||44.98%||OK Buy|
|Apple iPad Air 2 9.7 Inch 128GB Gold||$480.97 (-$69.02)||$517.95 (-$32.04)||$11.05||2.09%||OK Buy|
|Apple iPad with WiFi 32GB Space Gray||$216.24 (-$333.75)||$285.99 (-$264.00)||$43.01||13.07%||OK Buy|
|NeuTab 7 Quad Core WIFI Tablet HD 1024X600 Display Black||$44.99 (-$505.00)||$44.99 (-$505.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa 7 Inch Display 8GB Black||$49.99 (-$500.00)||$49.99 (-$500.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa 7 Inch Display 8GB Punch Red||$49.99 (-$500.00)||$49.99 (-$500.00)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa 8 Inch HD Display 16GB Marine Blue||$49.99 (-$500.00)||$49.99 (-$500.00)||$30.00||37.5%||Fantastic Buy|
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Inch 32GB Silver Comparison Rankings
Here is how Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Inch 32GB Silver ranks in comparison to all the other Tablets within this list.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Inch 32GB Silver Product Info
- Includes the Samsung S Pen Stylus
- Featuring High Dynamic Range on a Super AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S3 delivers cinematic vividness, detail and deep contrast to a screen that fits in your hands.
- Our revolutionary S Pen is more precise and pressure-responsive than ever, and never needs to be charged, liberating you to create, translate, and navigate without limits.
- Powerful Quad speakers, tuned by AKG, calibrate with your movements as you rotate the Galaxy Tab S3, and intuitively reflect what's playing on-screen.
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).