Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Lenovo Tab 4 8 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor 1.4GHz over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Lenovo Tab 4 8 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor 1.4GHz is currently selling at $129.00, approximately $9.06 higher than average. With a lowest price of $102.41 and an average of $119.94 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.74% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Tablets vs Lenovo Tab 4 8 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor 1.4GHz
Here's a price comparison list of Tablets products that are closely related to Lenovo Tab 4 8 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor 1.4GHz.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Lenovo Tab 4 8 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor 1.4GHz in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Huawei Mediapad T3 8 Inch 2+16 Quad Core 1.4GHz Android N||$139.00 (+$36.59)||$139.00 (+$10.00)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|Huawei Harman Kardon MediaPad M3 8.0 Octa Core 8.4 Inch Android||$248.95 (+$146.54)||$278.00 (+$149.00)||$21.00||7.02%||OK Buy|
|Lenovo Tab 10 Tablet 10 1 HD Touchscreen Qualcomm Quad co||$103.99 (+$1.58)||$116.99 (-$12.01)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Lenovo Tab 4 10.1 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor||$154.00 (+$51.59)||$169.99 (+$40.99)||$10.00||5.56%||OK Buy|
|Google Pixel C 10.2 Inch HD Touchscreen Tablet 64GB||$715.99 (+$613.58)||$729.00 (+$600.00)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Inch 32GB Silver||$549.99 (+$447.58)||$549.99 (+$420.99)||$50.00||8.33%||Fantastic Buy|
|Apple iPad Mini 4 128GB WiFi Silver||$319.00 (+$216.59)||$344.00 (+$215.00)||$29.97||8.01%||OK Buy|
|Apple iPad Pro 10.5 Inch 256GB WiFi Space Gray 2017||$683.17 (+$580.76)||$735.00 (+$606.00)||$64.00||8.01%||OK Buy|
|Apple iPad Mini 4 128GB WiFi Space Gray||$300.31 (+$197.90)||$329.58 (+$200.58)||$269.42||44.98%||OK Buy|
|Apple iPad Air 2 9.7 Inch 128GB Gold||$480.97 (+$378.56)||$517.95 (+$388.95)||$11.05||2.09%||OK Buy|
|Apple iPad with WiFi 32GB Space Gray||$216.24 (+$113.83)||$285.99 (+$156.99)||$43.01||13.07%||OK Buy|
|NeuTab 7 Quad Core WIFI Tablet HD 1024X600 Display Black||$44.99 (-$57.42)||$44.99 (-$84.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa 7 Inch Display 8GB Black||$49.99 (-$52.42)||$49.99 (-$79.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa 7 Inch Display 8GB Punch Red||$49.99 (-$52.42)||$49.99 (-$79.01)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa 8 Inch HD Display 16GB Marine Blue||$49.99 (-$52.42)||$49.99 (-$79.01)||$30.00||37.5%||Fantastic Buy|
Lenovo Tab 4 8 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor 1.4GHz Comparison Rankings
Here is how Lenovo Tab 4 8 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor 1.4GHz ranks in comparison to all the other Tablets within this list.
Lenovo Tab 4 8 Inch Android Tablet Quad Core Processor 1.4GHz Product Info
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: 8-inch tablet has a brilliant HD display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- TABLET FOR KIDS: Transform to a kids tablet with Lenovo Kid's Pack, including a shock-resistant bumper, blue-light screen filter and fun stickers; family sharing is now a breeze
- MULTI-ACCOUNT: At less than 2 lbs, it's the first tablet to hide many tablets in one with multi-user and multi-space functionality
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ANDROID TABLET: Wifi tablet has a 64-bit Quad-core Snapdragon processor of up to 1.4 GHz, 2GB of RAM, plus an epic 20 hour battery life for seamless performance on any day-to-day tasks
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).