Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler is currently selling at $61.99, approximately $1.45 higher than average. With a lowest price of $59.99 and an average of $60.54 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.04% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'ok buy'.
Top Toaster Ovens vs Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
Here's a price comparison list of Toaster Ovens products that are closely related to Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Nostalgia Retro 3in1 Family Breakfast Station Blue||$65.99 (+$6.00)||$74.57 (+$12.58)||$5.42||6.78%||Good Buy|
|Black+Decker 4 Slice Toaster Oven Silver TO1303SB||$29.92 (-$30.07)||$29.92 (-$32.07)||$8.73||22.59%||OK Buy|
|Hamilton Beach Toastation Toaster and Countertop Oven||$36.99 (-$23.00)||$37.49 (-$24.50)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|Oster Large 6 Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven||$59.99 (+$0.00)||$66.50 (+$4.51)||$7.94||10.67%||Good Buy|
|Black+Decker 4 Slice Toaster Oven Incl Extras||$31.99 (-$28.00)||$40.64 (-$21.35)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Breville Mini Smart Toaster Oven with Element IQ||$126.71 (+$66.72)||$132.00 (+$70.01)||$17.95||11.97%||Good Buy|
|Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Convection Toaster Oven||$47.00 (-$12.99)||$47.00 (-$14.99)||$0.00||0%||Fantastic Buy|
|Black+Decker 6 Slice Convection Toaster Oven||$57.62 (-$2.37)||$73.54 (+$11.55)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
|Black+Decker 6 Slice Digital Toaster Oven||$68.44 (+$8.45)||$98.94 (+$36.95)||$1.05||1.05%||Good Buy|
|Oster 4 Slice Toaster Oven Black TSSTTVVG01||$24.23 (-$35.76)||$24.23 (-$37.76)||$5.76||19.21%||OK Buy|
|Oster XL Digital Countertop Oven Stainless Steel||$79.00 (+$19.01)||$107.99 (+$46.00)||$12.00||10%||OK Buy|
|Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven||$116.00 (+$56.01)||$139.95 (+$77.96)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Hamilton Beach 22720 Toastation Toaster Oven||$36.41 (-$23.58)||$36.41 (-$25.58)||$6.58||15.31%||Fantastic Buy|
|Hamilton Beach 31333 Convection Toaster Oven||$40.99 (-$19.00)||$42.22 (-$19.77)||$27.77||39.68%||Good Buy|
|Hamilton Beach 31143 Toaster Oven Silver||$29.99 (-$30.00)||$39.99 (-$22.00)||$5.00||11.11%||Good Buy|
|Hamilton Beach 22703 Toastation Toaster and Oven||$34.18 (-$25.81)||$44.87 (-$17.12)||$0.00||0%||OK Buy|
Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler Comparison Rankings
Here is how Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler ranks in comparison to all the other Toaster Ovens within this list.
Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler Product Info
- 1800 Watts to toast, bagel, bake and broil with a full size interior holds 11 inch pizza and 6 slices of toast, unit measures: 17" x 11.74" x 8.35"
- Stainless steel front with rubberized easy grip dials and cool touch handle with easy clean nonstick interior and a front removable tray
- Always even shade control monitors the temperature and adjusts timing to consistently toast to the shade selected every time
- Convenient auto side-out rack for hands free loading and easy removal of cooked foods and automatic shutoff safety feature
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).