Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner is currently selling at $189.99, approximately $4.02 higher than average. With a lowest price of $170.62 and an average of $185.97 it is selling on the high end of its usual range. Price volatility is 1.19% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'wait'.
Top Upright Vacuums vs Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner
Here's a price comparison list of Upright Vacuums products that are closely related to Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner Comparison Rankings
Here is how Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner ranks in comparison to all the other Upright Vacuums within this list.
Hoover FH50251PC Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner Product Info
- Deep Clean Mode powerfully removes embedded dirt and stains for whole home cleaning
- Quick Clean Mode with HeatForce speeds up drying to allow carpets to dry in less than 45 minutes getting you back on your floors faster
- Antimicrobial SpinScrub Brush System helps prevent odors and bacteria from forming in the tool while tackling the toughest pet messes
- Rinse Mode allows you to wash your carpets with soap and water and then rinse with water only to remove soap residue with the flip of a switch
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).