Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum - 4.5 Gallon - 4 Horsepower over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum - 4.5 Gallon - 4 Horsepower is currently selling at $59.40, approximately $4.68 lower than average. With a lowest price of $59.40 and an average of $64.08 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 0.3% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic buy'.
Top Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners vs Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum - 4.5 Gallon - 4 Horsepower
Here's a price comparison list of Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners products that are closely related to Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum - 4.5 Gallon - 4 Horsepower.
Savings & Buy Ratings
This table shows the relative prices of all the other items in this group compared with Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum - 4.5 Gallon - 4 Horsepower in addition to how much you can save on them right now. Click on the table headers to rank products by price, by savings in dollars (and as a percentage), and whether they are a Fantastic, Good, OK, or Wait buy. Click on any of the product names or images view a more in-depth sales & price history chart.
Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum - 4.5 Gallon - 4 Horsepower Comparison Rankings
Here is how Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum - 4.5 Gallon - 4 Horsepower ranks in comparison to all the other Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaners within this list.
Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum - 4.5 Gallon - 4 Horsepower Product Info
- High performance motor provides maximum power
- Light weight compact design for easy carrying
- 10-Feet power cord with cord wrap design for easy organized and storage
- 4 swivel casters provide convenient multi-direction maneuverability
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).