Sales & Price History Chart
Here's the sales and price history trends for New Super Mario Bros Wii over the previous month.
Hint: click on 'Sales Rank' or 'Price (New)' in the chart below to show or hide the data.
New Super Mario Bros Wii is currently selling at $24.42, approximately $1.49 lower than average. With a lowest price of $24.41 and an average of $25.91 it is selling on the low end of its usual range. Price volatility is 2.53% (meaning it does not change often), but right now this product is a recommended 'fantastic deal'.
Top Wii Games vs New Super Mario Bros Wii
Here's a price comparison list of Wii Games products that are closely related to New Super Mario Bros Wii.
|Name||Best Price||Current Price||Saving ($)||Saving (%)||Rating|
|Mario Party 8||$39.99 (+$15.58)||$39.99 (+$15.57)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Mario Party 9||$37.40 (+$12.99)||$37.40 (+$12.98)||$0.81||2.12%||Good Deal|
|Wii Sports Resort||$25.33 (+$0.92)||$27.95 (+$3.53)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Wii Sports||$10.00 (-$14.41)||$30.46 (+$6.04)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Super Smash Bros Brawl||$25.98 (+$1.57)||$30.99 (+$6.57)||$5.50||15.07%||Good Deal|
|Nintendo Selects Super Mario Galaxy 2||$16.99 (-$7.42)||$16.99 (-$7.43)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Nintendo Selects Super Mario All Stars||$19.97 (-$4.44)||$21.44 (-$2.98)||$0.00||0%||Wait|
|Mario Kart Wii||$9.13 (-$15.28)||$29.95 (+$5.53)||$0.00||0%||OK Deal|
|Just Dance 2017 Wii||$18.11 (-$6.30)||$24.76 (+$0.34)||$0.34||1.35%||OK Deal|
New Super Mario Bros Wii Comparison Rankings
Here is how New Super Mario Bros Wii ranks in comparison to all the other Wii Games within this list.
New Super Mario Bros Wii Product Info
- New items include the propeller suit, which will shoot players high into the sky with just a shake of the Wii Remote
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii offers a combination of cooperation and competition.
- Supports 2-4 players in multiplayer mode.
- Mario, Luigi and two Toads are all playable characters, while many others from the Mushroom Kingdom make appearances throughout the game
* We track Amazon price updates on an hourly basis and analyze this data to help you make better buying decisions. Our Buy Rating metric is calculated by looking at the price history for the product over the previous month and using a combination of the current best price, the average price, best price, and price volatility. The Sales Performance metric takes into account sales rank changes to determine how a product competes with all other products in its primary category (i.e. electronics, video games, books, etc).